UNERASED

*UNERASED*
       
The first boy who held my hand, told me boys are not here about to here vagina's bleeding. Younger me could smell the misogyny. Vagina's are only meant to be fucked. Breasts only meant to be sucked. Mouths only meant to blow. It's true, i know.
My waist meant to be compared to an hour glass. My voice only meant to quiver." Ugh, please, fast". Yet, i am silenced. For all we boiled down to is sexual interaction. Not just me, my mother, sister, friends, all quicken their pace post 8:30 in the evening. My mom telling me to wear skirts out less often. Nirbhaya and more, left forgotten. We don't wanna be India's another daughters, do we? So i wear my jeans long and wear tops high. Don't show my cleavage or any hint of my thigh. Don't want to be mistaken for wanting it. Cause if i wear less, i am more than just flaunting it. I'm risking it. Risking not my virginity, but my life. My hymen seems to be scared, told to keep it till i'm a wife. If not i'm a whore, a slut, a shank and more. Not as pure as i was before. 15 year old lakshmi, didn't like 32 year guddu back, and guddu dealt it with real maturely he made her victim if acid attack. Lakshmi could be your sister, girlfriend, your cousin. We're girls, women, human, not a burden. So i asked my male friend to drop me home because his privilege will protect mine. I'm sorry dad. For i was catcalled in my uniform at age of 9. This isn't an all men thing i known. Trust me i do. But the men i can trust are only a few. At age of 12 my bra straps were sexualized. At the same time, We don't get the damn sexual right. So what i'm trying to say here is, I'm sorry, i was bought in a family where my brother taught me wrong to right. Where my mother believes in generation to better the world. Make it slightly easier for each and every girl.
     Make the world more beautiful by giving women's respect and the same rights.
Hope you all are doing well. Will be back soon again with some stuff again...
Till tha stay connected, stay fab!😉
Love- hetvi❤
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXTRA MARTIAL AFFAIRS!

SHE'S A SPECIAL GIFT FROM GOD

CHANGING IS HARD!!!